Toshiba 32RV525R 32-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV

Toshiba 32RV525R 32-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV For Sale Review


List Price:$599.99


Sell Price:$450.00



Usually ships in 1-2 business days




Toshiba 32RV525R 32-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV Feature

  • CineSpeed, Game Mode, PC Input
  • Dynamic Backlight
  • 3 HDMI Inputs



Toshiba 32RV525R 32-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV Overview

32-Inch 1080P LCD HDTV



This is only my second LCD TV, my first being a 26" Toshiba 720p model which was made in 2006 or so. Wow, what a difference three years and 1080p makes! First of all, the screen on this set is much brighter than the 26" set and the viewing angle is much improved. The 26" set also had terrible speakers which had all sorts of problems with bass, treble, or just generally with loud volume. Problems all over the place really. It was like they just put really big laptop speakers in there. Toshiba seems to have ironed out that problem, at least regarding my experience with this set. The speakers are everything I would expect from a quality set and I have had no adverse issues from them at all. They sound great at all levels/volumes. Lastly, but certainly not least, I had no idea what a big difference the 1080p made. It is really, really crisp and very nearly plasma quality. Just night and day over the 720p. Again also some of this is probably due to technology advances in the past 3 years in Toshiba's manufacturing process. I got this TV for 9.99 with free shipping from Amazon. You really can't beat that. I know this same model in the 720p version is on sale for around 0-0 at several outlets but trust me the 1080p is worth the extra -. Also when it comes to resale value the upgrade it will certainly pay for itself. The bottom line: great picture, great case/cosmetics, great sound, great price. There isn't a single thing I don't like about this set and it is rare that I can say that about an electronics item. Easy 5/5 stars.



Available At

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
©2009 TOSHIBA 46XV645U | by TNB