Toshiba 26AV502R 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

Toshiba 26AV502R 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV For Sale Review


List Price:$419.99


Sell Price:$301.99



Usually ships in 24 hours




Toshiba 26AV502R 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV Feature

  • 26" screen (measured diagonally)
  • Widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio
  • High-gloss black finish
  • Built-in digital (ATSC) and analog (NTSC) tuners for over-the-air TV broadcasts (antenna required)
  • Built-in QAM cable TV tuner receives unscrambled programs without a set-top box (cable service required)



Toshiba 26AV502R 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV Overview

The 26AV502U combines quality, style, and value. It features DynaLight for a deeper picture, Native Mode and Gaming Mode for a better gaming experience, 2 HDMI digital inputs for improved connectivity, and ENERGY STAR compliance. All of this comes in a thinner high-gloss cabinet that will blend into any room.



I'm not a big spender and so I was very happy to see that the Toshiba 26AV502R 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV was being sold for under 0. I bought it refurbished and it seems to be in perfect working order (no dead pixels) and I couldn't ask for any more quality for the price. The TV has enough inputs (2 HDMI, 2 components, PC, s-video, analog) and works well with my setup. The volume isn't a problem, but I prefer it hooked up to my stereo. The picture does look like it leans slightly towards the red spectrum, but for the price, you can't beat it. This is a small detail and colors can be adjusted through the menu. I have a Xbox hooked up through HDMI (at one point, through components) and the picture comes in great with no lag at all. The PC input is great and I was finally able to project to my TV even though my graphics card doesn't not have a TV out feature. Since this is a monitor, it was able to project up to the 720p quality of my computer. Hulu never looked better. Overall, I would definitely recommend it to the bargain HDTV buyer. If you have more cash, of course, spend it on a Samsung or a Sony.



Available At

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
©2009 TOSHIBA 46XV645U | by TNB