Toshiba REGZA 42RV535U 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Toshiba REGZA 42RV535U 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV For Sale Review


List Price:$1,099.99


Sell Price:



N/A




Toshiba REGZA 42RV535U 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Feature

  • 1080p full HD LCD
  • New SRT Technology
  • Film Mode (3:2 Pull-Down)
  • Gaming Mode
  • Vesa Compatible



Toshiba REGZA 42RV535U 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Overview

Regza 1080p Full HD LCD with SRT



I buy and sell tv's part time outside my day job. So over the last 10 years I have seen a large number of good and bad models. First I rate the following brands as my top 5 starting with the best at the top. Samsung, Hitachi, Soney, Toshibia, JVC. Now JVC can take a big jump to the top here and there with some of there price deals. Anyway I purchased the Toshibia. For the money, the features and the quality you can not go wrong. Did you know 2/3 service calls for lcd tv's are for Visio. Be aware also that 2/3 service calls for lcd tv's in ANY brand are for power related issues. This happens to any tv of any brand, so a review that says the power went out after x ammount of time is simply not a fair review. In fact to since I repair Tv's as well I can tell you that Power fluctuations such as "Browning effect" will ruin any tv no matter what brand you stick in your home. Anyway this TV model is one of the best out there. 120hz, great picture and fab HD. Did you know that Toshibia TV's upconvert regular analog signal? This is one of the few tvs that attempt to do this all the time. Most DVD HD or Blue ray players will do this , but this tv does that on your cable signal. To be fair almost all hd tvs will do 1080i signal. This is a great buy



Available At

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
©2009 TOSHIBA 46XV645U | by TNB