Toshiba REGZA 55ZV650U 55-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV with ClearScan 240, Black For Sale Review
List Price:$2,399.99
Sell Price:$1,359.57
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Toshiba REGZA 55ZV650U 55-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV with ClearScan 240, Black Feature
- 55-inch LCD HDTV with full HD 1080p resolution and elegant Deep Lagoon design
- ClearScan 240 combines 120 frames per second with advanced backlighting system for excellent fast-motion clarity
- PixelPure 5G 14-bit digital video processor; Dolby Volume technology for consistent audio level
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 2 component, 2 composite, 1 S-Video, 1 PC, 1 USB, 1 SD card slot, 1 optical digital audio output
- Includes removable stand; measures 53.62 x 35.47 x 15.59 inches with stand
Toshiba REGZA 55ZV650U 55-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV with ClearScan 240, Black Overview
The ZV650 Series takes LCD TV to the next level of picture quality, design, and features. ClearScan 240™ raises the bar for picture clarity with fast motion video, the Deep Lagoon™ design creates a new level of design elegance, and the long list of new features and next-gen connectivity are more than you could ever expect.
I've had this for about two months now and I bought this together with Onkyo ht-s7200, briteview cinematube, and a sauder wall mount furniture. I also bought an inexpensive cheetah wallmount which I used to mount this to the sauder furniture. At first, I felt the TV was too big, I got a bit nauseous staring at it but I found out that it was just too bright. So after a couple of adjustments, it was easy to look at.
The TV is not really 240hz, the software only projects a 240hz but still the picture clarity is very good. Rated high in consumer reviews so I am glad I bought this one. The only thing I wish it had is an automatic picture adjustment to that if scene is in 4:3 it would automatically adjust to 16:9. There are a lot of features which I don't really use that much. Viewing angle is ok although it reflects some image from my window.
It's a perfect blend to my new Onkyo home theater. I enjoy watching movies again.
0 ความคิดเห็น:
Post a Comment